Since 1978, DPMS has provided precision machined and assembled components to the Medical Device, Aerospace/Defense, Commercial and Electronics Markets. Our quality system is certified to the following standards:
In addition to the precision “Lights Out” CNC Machining, we offer R&D support, wire & sinker EDM, precision grinding and precision sheet metal fabrication. Our customer focus/support is backed by our dedicated Program Managers, Voice of the Customer program and Design For Manufacturability and Engineering support.
Among other capabilities, our expertise in precision tooling supports our leadership position as an aerospace and medical device contract manufacturer.
Why customers choose us?
- Competitive pricing and consistently high quality products
- Ability to run quick turn cell projects successfully
- Dedicated Program Managers for effective customer service
- Capacity to handle high volume production projects
- Precision machining capabilities
- DFM (Design for Manufacturability) Support
- Ability to work with complex parts and exotic materials
- State of the art inspection capabilities enhanced by CMM and Vision System technologies
- Ability to customize delivery options to manage customer demand (Kanban, JIT, Blanket Order etc)
Click the link to Request a Quote
News & Upcoming Events
DPMS will exhibit in the Pacific Design & Manufacturing, AeroCon Show February 10-12, 2015 at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
Q1 2015: Capital Equipment Acquisitions: Two Turning Centers with Twin Turrets and Twin Spindles. OKUMA Twin Star LT2000EX-2TMY